This heavy feeling inside is just not going away..for many many days..
If only I knew how to fix it..and cast it out..
If only I knew what should I do to make it go. I would do it, step by step..
Having finally cleared my mind in the past months, how come I'm landing in this confusion again..
Having come at peace with myself in the past few months, how come I'm at a crossroad of doubts again..
What would be the right thing to do? And what is the wrong?
Should I run or should I stay? Should you run?
Too many questions and no answers..
If only I knew how to fix it..and cast it out..
If only I knew what should I do to make it go. I would do it, step by step..
Having finally cleared my mind in the past months, how come I'm landing in this confusion again..
Having come at peace with myself in the past few months, how come I'm at a crossroad of doubts again..
What would be the right thing to do? And what is the wrong?
Should I run or should I stay? Should you run?
Too many questions and no answers..
No comments:
Post a Comment