I've bared all my vulnerable spots, my "Achilles's heel",
And handed over both the bow and the arrow..
And I guess you did the same..
My shield is broken, and all the guards are down..
Now something within is aching and moaning,
Trying to find a way out, trying to jump out, to break free,
To take a gulp of fresh air.
But I can't find a way to protect this 'something' anymore.
This little beating thing is hurting..
I found a traitor inside who gave my heart away,
It's taken now, and only yearns for more.
Unable to run away or to hide,
How do I get back to that sweet (was it sweet?) and careless independence.
And peace.. Which is nowhere to be found.
And handed over both the bow and the arrow..
And I guess you did the same..
My shield is broken, and all the guards are down..
Now something within is aching and moaning,
Trying to find a way out, trying to jump out, to break free,
To take a gulp of fresh air.
But I can't find a way to protect this 'something' anymore.
This little beating thing is hurting..
I found a traitor inside who gave my heart away,
It's taken now, and only yearns for more.
Unable to run away or to hide,
How do I get back to that sweet (was it sweet?) and careless independence.
And peace.. Which is nowhere to be found.
No comments:
Post a Comment