Life becomes temporary..Switching from one country to another..Getting something and losing something else..temporary stay, temporary neighbourhood, temporary job..Everything is coming to your life and then leaving it..And every time I have to start it all over again.. from the beginning..
This city suddenly becomes strange..Riding in the car through dark half-empty streets, listening to this sad music.. One more life offcut is over.. Life is measured by these offcuts now..How many people I've met, how many of them are left behind..Time passes and somebody is leaving, or I'm leaving and we are anywhere in the world now, but not nearby..Geography and distances..
4 comments:
Hey Olya, are you getting deep into Indain philosophy and religion? Wandering souls, reincarnations, living your karma? As far as I know Indian people believe that we have many lives and our soul have to wander from one live to another till it reaches perfect state. Your post made me think that it's true... Somehow...
By the way, is it possible to see some of your Indian photos somehow? Just in case my e-mail is victoria.dubovskaya@gmail.com
Warm hugs from Chelyabinsk :)
Hola! Chica!!!!!Vienvenido a la Espana!!!! Desided to leave a coomentary, Âșcause was so impressed aboout your peaseful manner to express yoi ideas and the image of life passing by very gently. Here in Esain I do have a lot of emotion bed as well as positive one, everything changes very fast,people are "hot harted" but not very quick in thinking and doing things.
hello, Olga!!! This is Keiko from Japan.
I read your blog and think that the life in India was great... These days I really miss India and people who I met in India...
I am really happy to meet you!
I will read your blog again so please renew oftenly!!!
Enjoy your internship!
hi everyone :)
Vika: i dont know.. its just the way my mind is wandering.. I will tell you about philosophy once we meet:)
Missing my LC and Che sometimes..
you can find all my pictures on www.picasaweb.google.com/olga.obraztsova
Anuta: Yep, I understand what you mean:) It actually happens not only in specific countries.. But generally in @.. We love to discuss a lot! and we create a lot of ideas.. The challenge is to realize these ideas:)
Write some emails to che-voice.. how is it going there.. let everyone know:)
Keiko: Hi!! so happy to get a comment from you! How are you adapting back to Japan there? I also miss you!
Definitely I will start to update my blog more regularly.. I just need some kind of inspiration for that, i guess :)
Write me email once, how r u doing there!
Post a Comment