Saturday, September 29, 2007


I didnt update my blog for a long time..

And it's not really like I don't have time to write a word, it's like I just don't feel like it sometimes.. Or if I have opportunity to write - I just don't know what to write


anyways, everyting is going on ok, very good, .. just amazing! :)

I'm enjoying my life in India, I'm enjoying spending time with my friends, I'm enjoying my work.. sounds perfect, right? Well, maybe it is:)


There was a festival here.. and at the end of this festival people are going to the ocean and putting statue of god called Ganesh into the water. So we went to see it with one of my roommates..

And I still love ocean, even if sometimes I feel scared..

We decided to go through fishermen's area.. The place where they live., so we met children:)



No comments: