Thursday, November 28, 2013

A new song by Zemfira and my translation
The Uchpochmack - Lightbulbs

Time to burn the bridges
Time to look for an answer
And change the burnt-out bulbs

Time to burn the bridges
Time to look for an answer
And change the burnt-out bulbs

A Long night,
Exhausting days,
And the apartment is smoked,
Too smoked
And the rain has set in since the morning
And there's a sigh left inside

And my heart will not survive,
Will not survive for sure

And i live in a delirium-like state of mind
I'm just trying to "be" (exist)
I'm a tiny human being
And I need to swim somewhere
I need some kind of a light
So I could see at least dreams


Time to burn the bridges
Time to look for an answer
And change the burnt-out bulbs

Time to burn the bridges
Time to look for an answer
And change the burnt-out bulbs


There are no ships,
Not a single soul around
And its so cold on the street
Scary and cold
And these shadows from the street lights
and the High-beam from vehicles

And my heart will not survive,
Will not survive for sure

And i live in a delirium-like state of mind
I'm just trying to "be" (exist)
I'm just a tiny human being
And I need to swim somewhere
I need some kind of a light
So I could see at least dreams


Time to burn the bridges
Time to look for an answer
And change the burnt-out bulbs

No comments: