Thursday, November 29, 2007

Well, after two months of "thinking process" about my life, i guess i know what to do next..
I'll go home, back to Russia
Probably two years of wandering around will be enough for now, and its time to take a break and try to understand where is my place..
So, I'll take this break at home.
Because its something stable, and I can think there
Because my family is close
Because its home

And if after some time I decide that my place is in Russia or India, or anywhere else.. - well.. it will be mature decision.. But if I take this kind of decision now - I'm risking to take it based on the influence of some factors like my mood, or short-term opportunities, or whatever else..

And its really time to get on my own feet :)

P.S. don't kick me if in 1 month I'll change my decision again :D

No comments: