Sunday, August 26, 2007

Just 3 weeks since I arrived to Chennai (or already 3 weeks).. Time actually runs, fast..

So, anyways..

There are some things that have happened since I wrote here last time..
First, we had russian-ukrainian-belorussian dinner!
Creating russian-speaking community here =)
That was great! russian food again after such a long period! Amazing:)

And we had a trip to small city called Mahabalipuram, near the ocean..
Ocean.. I'm always amazed by its power and strength.. I admire it.. and at the same time - when I think how many lives it took and it can take - it scares me..
But, my god - its so huge! you just can stand and listen to it forever.. and you dont wanna move from the beach..


When I can to see for the first time.. - for the first time I had a feeling that I might stay here longer than I think..
India is special..

3 comments:

Prithvijit said...

Yes the sea is beautiful, leaves an infinite mystery of things beyond, new lands, people everything, yet so humbling to be in front of something sooo big.. Good you found India interesting, carry on with work, see you around later :-)

Victoria said...

Great idea! I will be reading your blog with pleasure! Hold on, Olya!
Vika Dubovskaya from Chelyabinsk :)

Ollie said...

Prithvijit, thanks for the post :)
i was wondering how did u find my blog.. and then i remembered about facebook:)

Vika, i'm glad u came by my blog:) say hi to che when you'll be there:)